Ahh Sexy Sinforoso mi modelo ❤_❤ pose pose pose 😺😸😻😽📷💗❤ #gato #sexy #pose #modelo #gordo #panson
Ya esta listo mi vlog de GRAD NITE para qué vean 😍😉☺😊😀😄😄😘😁😽😻😸😺💗❤💜💙💛💋❤💚🎓 #disney #disneyland #gradnite #disneylandia #graduation #graduación
Happy Birthday, Walt! Thank you for everything.
Melanie’s Christmas time giveaway!
I’ve been very fortunate to visit WDW a lot this year, so I want to give my followers the chance to win a gift from WDW to be claimed on my next visit!
- You have to be following me, since it is for my followers that put up with all my wdw trip photos ahaha
- 1st place gets to pick one item of their choosing, up to $40 (not as many items equalling $40, I can’t carry that much home in a suitcase HA).
- It doesn’t HAVE to be Christmas themed I guess, but I’m going during Christmas time so you might as well take advantage of the special stuff you know?
- Have a plan B object in case what you want is sold out
- TWO other winners will win holiday candy from WDW selected by me (let me know if you are allergic to anything when I tell you you win).
- You can both like it and reblog it to increase your odds
- I will ship internationally just please be kind because if you pick a super heavy ornament or something it will break my bank ok?
Contest ends Sunday December 15th at 12:01 AM. I leave for my trip on Tuesday December 17th so you must respond to my message with your selected prize by then.
Good luck! (:
winter | Tumblr on We Heart It
queen reginaqueenqueen; in neverland
Don’t listen to her. Pan cares about all of us.
No, he doesn’t! We care about you. And we can save you!
This speech is exactly what Regina needed to hear around the events of “The Cricket Game”. Emma understands the lost boys completely, the need to be loyal to the only person that has shown you any kind of care because she struggled to have a loving parent just like them. And just like Regina. Emma can completely relate to that part of Regina’s past, and Regina can understand Emma, too. Because, despite Regina “having a mother,” both of them grew up as lost girls.
Favorite Peter Pan quotes.